Mecca Press and Cafe Muslimah

My dear brothers and sisters,

I would love to thank Mohamed Hussein of MeccaPress.com for featuring my blog on his website.

MeccaPress.com is about to have a Halal cooking contest. They are looking for the best Youtube cooking video. The winner will receive $200. Please visit MeccaPress.com.

I would also like to thank Noor for designing my blog. May Allah bless you my dearest. Noor is also the owner of a really cool forum. Cafe Muslimah is a wonderful website for Muslim women and women that wish to learn about Islam. You can sign up at
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=cafemuslimah&c=2

Comments

  1. Ahh thanks Tammy, I am far from done yet. I am just getting started I still have to get you a banner and some other things inshAllah soon. I have so much going on.

    Thanks for the other link, I enjoyed checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah the new blog design is lovely! Sister Noor is talented MashaALLAH!

    Keep up the great work sister Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=1227f1e64817dff1c202ddd46b58beeb&mforum=emob

    Another wonderful Muslim board

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somali Cake

Shaah (Somali Tea) and Somali Sweets

A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Sambusa Wrappers