UPDATE

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted any good recipes. More will come shortly. I was so upset yesterday because one of my lovely children accidentally threw out my recipe book. I was so angry! All my notes were in there. So now, I have to write them by memory. For those that I just can't remember, I will have to remake them.

I have also been busy designing and sewing my daughter's skirts for next year. For those of you that don't know, I did my post secondary education in fashion design and garment creation. Unfortunately I have been out of practice, so I am taking my time. I figure that I am doing ok considering I haven't touched a sewing machine since before I went to teach in Saudi.

I think I will also post some pics of my creations.

Amina

Comments

  1. Salaamu alaykum, sis. I had been wondering where you were. Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salaamu 'alaikum Tammy,

    Would love to see some of your designs. MashaAllah you have many skills!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somali Cake

Shaah (Somali Tea) and Somali Sweets

A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Sambusa Wrappers