Tropical Dream Cheesecake


3 Tbsp. Graham crackers; crushed
2/3 cups boiling water
1 pkg. pineapple jello (I used orange jello)
1 cup cottage cheese
1 container cream cheese
2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping; thawed
1/2 cup pineapple; chopped
1 kiwi; peeled and sliced

1. Sprinkle crumbs onto a 9 inch foil lined dish; freeze for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, add the boiling water to the jello.
3. Whisk for 2 minutes until jello is completely dissolved; cool for 5 minutes.
4. Pour into blender; add the cheeses and blend on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5.Pour into a large bowl; add whipped topping and stir until blended.
6. Pour onto crumbs and Freeze for 3 hours.
7. Top with fruit just before serving.

How to peel kiwi: Cut off both ends of the kiwi and then use a peeler to remove the fuzzy peel.

Comments

  1. Assalamu alaikoum sister,
    I wanted to make this, but when I went to buy Jell-o, I noticed it contained gelatin. I thought gelatin was haram. I wasn't able to check the pineapple one, cause Safeway was out of them, but the orange one did.

    I just thought I should let you know, if I am wrong, please let me know in sha'Allah.

    Salaam,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can buy Halal jello at most International food stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashaalah this is an awesome tropical dream cheesecake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somali Cake

Shaah (Somali Tea) and Somali Sweets

A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Sambusa Wrappers