Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Cilantro


400 gr. angel hair pasta (spaghettini)
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 cup cooked shrimp
1 cup cilantro; chopped
1 red chili
1/4 cup green onions; chopped
salt

1. Cook pasta until almost done (al dente).
2. In a pan, heat the oil and add the pasta; stir fry for 1 minute to coat the pasta with the oil.
3. Add the salt, chili, and the cilantro and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the cooked shrimp and gently stir.
5. Transfer to a plate and garnish with the green onions.

Comments

  1. Salams Sister Tammy,
    So, I tried this one tonight and my hubby loved it. Since the recipe didnt say how to cook the shrimp I just sauteed them in some butter, salt, and cayenne pepper and followed the rest of the directions. I got an A+ from hubby, I also made the butter cake and were going to relax this evening with some tea and cake, thank you so much for your site. I never had a problem cooking but I just needed to be told what to make, I lack creativity I guess. Well, thanks again, and good luck with your Ramadan cookings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you and your hubby liked the meal. I used cooked shrimp from the bag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somali Cake

Shaah (Somali Tea) and Somali Sweets

A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Sambusa Wrappers